The Friends Centre
The Friends Centre is the hub of activities for the Gardens and the Friends. Staffed by friendly Friends’ volunteers, it is open daily between 10am and 2pm for Visitor Information and Gardens enquiries.
Call in and start your visit with –
- Visitor information – maps, children’s discovery trails etc.
- Information sheets and brochures
- Seasonal displays
- Herbarium specimens to help you identify a particular plant
- Reference library – for use on site only
- Friends meetings, workshops and educational activities
- Merchandise for sale
- Native plants for sale
- Coffee Service and Ice cream Parlour operated under permit of the Friends CGRBG Inc.
- A wonderful vista of the Mangroves to Mountains Walk and extensive lagoons